Monday, March 31, 2008

Migration

People are on the move!

Suz & Matt left for Kazakhstan yesterday! They have been on quite a ride. I cannot get over how many challenges that they have faced to get to Kazakhstan.

Amanda and Philip are back in Ireland with their daughter Leah. I have moved them to the "Home Sweet Home" category. I think Anne & Jim also arrived back in the states with their daughter Emma. I have not moved them to the "Home" category yet because they have not posted that they are home.

Sara & Julian (Zoe) and Kristin & her mother (Maia), should be heading back to North America soon.

So, that is four families home/almost home!

I also added Heather & Chris to the "Wait" section. Their paper baby is with our paper baby at the Consulate. Welcome!

6 comments:

April said...

Angela,

Been offline for a few days-but wanted to respond to your posts...first, I'm happy to know that someone else's kid has something that drives him mom crazy and makes you feel grossly under-appreciated at the same time (your singing ritual with Luca). At the same time, I hope he eventually loses interest in the song and you are freed from your singing duty (although I wonder if you'll find you actually miss it?!?)

I don't know much about adoption, so I don't always understand all of what you're posting, only that it's frustrating or good news. I am glad so many people are on the move and I hope that you are soon able to move your family to the "home/almost home.

Hoping you are "on the move" soon, too.

April

Kim said...

Isn't it great to read when people come home. Makes it all seem "doable" somehow. :)

Susan said...

Are you taking over Suzanne's job? cool!@!! :)

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that goldfish photo cracks me up. I love your sense of humor ;-)
Shannon

Regina said...

It's exciting to see so much homecoming news this week. I also know of 2 other families who were in Aqtobe who probably walked into their very own front doors today. It makes me so happy for them, and also makes me so excited that the next round of traveling families is coming up!

McMary said...

Wow--thanks for all the updates--you're catching up to Suzanne now. I love it that some one can keep this all together for the rest of us that aren't organized enough.