Friday, March 7, 2008

Paper is flying!

Movement
As I was making my daily blog round this morning, I discovered there has been movement at the New York Consulate. Look! Troy and Sherry were through in a week! I think we landed back in right around the time they went in. Hopefully, we are through too.

Is there a lot going on here and in Kazakhstan or what? Catalina and Calin meet their TWO children this week. Karen and Bob also met their son. Sara and Julian continue bonding with their daughter. Shannon and Sandi should be there by the end of the weekend. Karina's mom (Amy) should be heading back to the states soon. Lots of people know where they are going. This is great!

Remember when everything was stagnant around the holidays? All of the PAPs stumbling around wondering when things were going to move, worried about their little paper babies. Now many have actually met their babies.

Wonderful!

10 comments:

Trudi said...

I love your graphic - how apt. Your time is coming...I feel it!

Kim said...

Wonderful news it is. I saw your comment on Susan's blog about the sequel to Pillars...what is the name of it? I LOVED Pillars!

Susan said...

It is wonderful! Maybe now I don't need that magic Chinese mac and cheese. :)

I hope your dossier is thru the embassy and in Kaz too! I bet it is!!!

So many exiting stories to follow now, it gives me much needed renewed hope. :)

What is the sequence to Pillars? I'd like to know too. I'm almost half way thru Pillars, but had a real hard time getting thru the ugly scene with William overtaking the castle. He is a real jerk.

Troy and Sherry said...

My fingers are crossed that you have movement also. I bet you are in MFA along with us!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Great news that your dossier should be on the move soon! And, happy belated b-day to Scott!

Regina said...

What a perfect photo for the freeing, hopeful feeling of seeing things MOVE! I bet your dossier is scooting along its merry way too. Exciting!

Kim said...

I bought the book! I am going to start it tonight, you should start too! :-)

marsrob said...

It IS wonderful and hopefully your dossier will be on the move soon!!!

lisa said...

Angela thanks for you comment. I am hoping that CHI's timeline is just a safe estimate and that it will be sometime this year? Hope so anyway. Truly can't think about starting all over. Everything happens for a reason, right?! Lisa

Patrick & Eileen said...

That's great news! I love that term "little paper babies." How true that is!

Eileen