Friday, March 28, 2008

The List - Revisited


Here it is 4 p.m. and the end of naptime and still no list. Sorry Jennifer! I know you were really looking forward to this one.
And, Susan (the perpetual optimist - I LOVE that) thought the list post meant our paperwork made its way to Kazakhstan . . . can you hear me laughing ruefully? I think this motivation is more of a result of some 'worry energy' being freed up for other things - like lists and a little gardening, for example.

I am putting the list on my list of things to do this weekend.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh I'm so disappointed! :-) I decided to check in one last time today, but I was bracing myself in anticipation of Mr. Fangs leaping out at me. Imagine my happy surprise to see a list picture! I uncringed my face, and uncovered my eyes... all to be teased!

:-)

(Ok, so actually I'm laughing.)

Kim said...

Lists are fabulous! I have many, usually the same one over and over because I misplace the original. :) Good way to get my head in the game. Before traveling to Kaz I had one by my head at night because I would awake from a dead sleep with things to remember to pack. Crazy!

Regina said...

I can so relate! But I have about 4 different lists that need to be united as one. I always keep a notebook in my car because that's where most things come to mind.

Um, that hyena looks mighty hungry.

Oh, and the quote from Kahlil Gibran is so right on. He is amazing, no?