Sunday, October 28, 2007

I dream of a FEDEX truck

Apostilles!
They have been mailed and are on their way. They are in Champaign to be exact! I just spoke to my mother on the phone and she asked about the adoption. I just felt so frustrated because I want to get this mound of paper out of our house . . . I want to be officially waiting, to be in line, to be paperwork pregnant, to have this off of our plate, to let the pieces fall where they may. Can you think of any other cliches? I just want to be done with this part of the journey already! So, I checked our FedEX account once more and was so pleasantly surprised to find that the 1.1 pound package was sent on Friday.

From my estimation, we are at about 9 pounds and an I171H shy of a bouncing baby girl.

3 comments:

marsrob said...

Glad things are moving! Hooray for fedex! Cannot blame you for wanting to get beyond this part - it is such a pain! You're almost there - hang in there..it will be your turn so so soon!

Karen, Glenn, Allie, Max, and Sam said...

Hi Angela,

We can SO relate! We finally sent our finished dossier to our agency last week, so we're right at the same spot. We're in translation now, and you will be there soon! Hang in there -- we're pulling for you.

Karen & Glenn

Jennifer said...

Yay! I love your cliches! They make me smile. You're almost there!